This program includes:
- Ten introductory videos (Approx. 18 minutes each)
- Ten Foundations-For-Life workbooks (80 pages each)
- 80 devotionals (For personal or group discussions)
- Inspiring quotes and stats
- 40 personal stories
- 500+ Go-To Reference Tools include:
- 10 Foundation-For-Life outlines
- 80 chapter summaries
- 40 sermon illustrations
- 65 supplemental charts and lists
- 115 stand-alone teachings
- 200 indexed topics
- Personalized Diploma in Christian Life Studies
- Eligibility to join TBI World Alumni Association
Vol. 1 Strong-For-Life Choices
Biblical decision-making begins with a Christian worldview.
Vol. 2 Following Jesus
Explore the adventures and characteristics of discipleship.
Vol. 3 Bible Basics
Learn the structure and love story of our Father and His family.
Vol. 4 Who We Are In Christ
The overcoming lifestyle belongs to those who are in Christ.
Vol. 5 Recognizing God’s Voice
Simple ways to increase the volume of God’s voice.
Vol. 6 God’s Great Love
Receive emotional wholeness through God’s rescuing, redeeming love.
Vol. 7 How To Study Your Bible
Learn the five types of Bible study and how to apply them to your life.
Vol. 8 Strong-For-Life Relationships
Expectations and boundaries for healthy relationships.
Vol. 9 Faith Principles
Examine the laws of faith and how they operate in believers.
Vol. 10 Discovering God’s Will
Easy truths to discover God’s purpose and plan for your life.